Thursday, February 4, 2010

This is my montage that I created. I was to ask my friends for 8 things that describe me. The first thing that they said was that I am a very happy and bright person and that is why I put a smiley face. I put a horn because sometimes I can be a very loud person and people will know that I am in the room. The next thing I put was the candles that are different color. I took this from a different picture but I am way different from anyone that my friends knows. That is why I put different candles to represent how different I am. I have a pink flower because I really like that color and I love flowers. I put hands on my montage because I am a person that loves to help. The hands are representing my helping hands. I put music notes because I am in band and I love sing in front of my friends. I put the heart on because I am a very love able person and I have a open heart. I will do my best to love anyone and I don't judge people with out meeting or talking to them first. I have swim goggles because that is my life. I have been swimming on a team since I was 5. I put a cookie on because I love baking and everyone loves what I make. My final two things are what are on my background. I have a tree which represents the hard worker that I am and it also shows the strenght that I have to this day. Your strenth grow just like you do and that is why I used a tree. For the clouds, I used them because they represent how my life was not that easy but as the clouds go away and the sky gets clear my life is changing and becoming what I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment