Monday, March 1, 2010

Orange






These photo were taken by Emily Karis.  I choose the color orange because it is a different color.  Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance.  I took the pictures of the orange flowers because I thought that they were different kind of flowers and they had different textures to them.  I took the picture of the crocs because I love crocs but I also thought that they had a good texture to the shoes.  I took the picture of oranges and the Orange yarn because I thought that they were just good things to represent the color.  Overall I really like my photo and how they all turned.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all of these pictures. This is such a great color and you really expanded all the ways you can use it. Everything is so fun. I really like the one of the yarn because it is really symmetrical and kind of gives me and old school feel and just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete