Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flowers

This is a picture of a tulip that I turned in to a black and white photo.  After that I took a colored copy of the same photo and played around with the saturation to make it have a a lighter color to it.  I placed the lighter photo on top of the black and white and played around with the opacity. I really love how this photo turned out.
This is a picture of two flowers that my mom had in the house.  I placed them in the water of the lake that I live on.  I played around with the angles that I took of this photo.  I also put a photo filter on top of it to help bring out the colors. I boosted the colors even more in iphoto. I also blurred the edges so that your eye goes to the flowers.  I really like the composition of this piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment